Outstanding Record Of Achievement
In seven years, the charity has raised around £2 million and, with this, has been able to develop and deliver a varied repertoire of projects, successfully engaging a staggering 10,000 people in the last 12 months across the areas of Hyndburn, the Ribble Valley and Rossendale.
- 40 full-time students are studying for BTEC qualiﬁcationsOver 30 former students have gone on to university • Aﬃliations with over 40 local primary schools and
- Over 30 former students have gone on to universityAﬃliations with over 40 local primary schools and
- Aﬃliations with over 40 local primary schools and 18 secondary schools
Self Funded Charity
As a self-funding charity, we rely on grants, sponsorship and fundraising – our mission to support the local community, promoting healthier lifestyles through sport and education.
We reach out to everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion or skill level encouraging individuals to take part in activities which develop conﬁdence, cooperation and education, our aim to build a local community.
By placing Accrington Stanley at the heart of the community we will:
- Increase participation in sport and exercise
- Promote healthy lifestyles within the local community
- Build a community which embraces everyone
- Develop and empower leaders, coaches and volunteers
- Inspire young people celebrating success
- Provide activities that engage hundreds of disabled young people each year.
New £2 Million Grassroots Facility
Our plans include a brand new £2 million sports hub proposed for the town.
With funding from the Premier League, National Lottery and Sport England we have exciting plans for both new and existing projects